Veronika

Veronika Reads....very slowly

New books! I finally used my Target giftcards that I got for Christmas and decided to get these:

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (I didn’t know this book was going to be so huge! I’m kind of scared to read it now lol)

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks (I already own, and have yet to read, World War Z so naturally I had to buy this one too!)

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Just a classic that I’ve always wanted to read.)

The Skin I’m In by Sharon G. Flake (One of my favorite books! I read this in elementary school/high school. I loaned it to a classmate and never got it back so I had to buy another copy.)

The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X & Alex Haley (I really enjoyed this read when I read it for a research project in highschool. I also really enjoyed the film adaption of it as well. Everyone knows Denzel deserved at least an Oscar nom for this role!)

Starting Your Day Right: Devotions for Each Morning of the Year by Joyce Meyer (I want to strengthen my relationship with God; we’ve sorta drifted apart recently so I’m hoping this helps!)